Bayfield St Downtown at Waterfront
- Type: Condominium
- Style: Apartment
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Size: 563 sq. ft.
- Development Level: Plan Only
Welcome to an absolutely new project located in the heart of Barrie !!!
Wake up to views of Lake Simcoe . Good chance to enjoy the beauty of downtown living. 20 stories of luxurious 1, 2 and 3 bedroom suites overlooking spectacular Kempenfelt Bay. Waterfront Condos is just 5 minutes from the waterfront, surrounded by the finest shopping, restaurants, bars, entertainment venues, and services Barrie has to offer.
Downtown at The Waterfront Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by AT Developments located at Bayfield Street and Dunlop Street West in Barrie.
Downtown at The Waterfront Condos will be 20 stories with a total of 208 condo units. The estimated completion date is set for Late 2022.
Amenities at Downtown at The Waterfront Condos will include an outdoor pool and terrace, cabanas and garden, indoor and outdoor lounge, outdoor Crossfit facility, fitness center with yoga garden, pet spa, and guest suites.
Top Reasons to Invest in Downtown At The Waterfront Condos :
1. Close to Lake – Enjoy being within walking distance to Barrie’s lakefront. Enjoy lake views from private balconies at Downtown At The Waterfront Condos. Barrie has five beautiful beaches to enjoy during the summer months.
2. Good Amenities – Living at Downtown At The Waterfront Condos and having immediate access to downtown Barrie allows residents to enjoy everything the area has to offer. With plenty of dining options, local cafes and bars and boutique shops, there is always something new to explore in downtown Barrie.
3. Good Transit Options – The city of Barrie is serviced by regional bus services throughout the city, with the downtown bus terminal within walking distance of Downtown At The Waterfront Condos. Go Transit runs buses and trains out of Barrie southbound to Union Station.
4. Park zone – The city of Barrie offers its residents over 90 parks and 300 hectares of green space. Downtown At The Waterfront Condos can enjoy plenty of walking and hiking trails along the lakefront.
5. Great Investment Opportunities – Barrie is one of Canada’s fastest growing cities. With its proximity to Toronto's lower housing prices, many families are looking to call Barrie home. Barrie is also home to Georgian College. With its great location right next to Highway 400, commuting up north to cottage country in the summer and ski country in the winter is a breeze. Commuting south to Toronto will only take motorists about 75 minutes.
Guaranteed truly VIP access. By working with developer approved Platinum Broker you will get guaranteed first access to the inventory, best pick at unit levels, floor plans, lowest prices and platinum incentives & promotions.
Brokered and Advertised by :
Right At Home Realty Investments Group Brokerage
Tamara Stodolskaya, Broker 647-288-9422
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA.